Our "Right First Time" Approach
Meeting your hotel communications needs and developing a true service partnership takes time. It is hoped that from your initial or ongoing engagement, large or small, HOTEX will be seen as a company you will share your vision and actively work with to implement your hotel voice and guest technologies strategies.
Whether providing the complete solution into a new hotel or integrating a single product into an existing operation, the HOTEX “Get It Right First Time” approach is to spend sufficient time with you to really understand your complete requirements. Designed to ensure that changes in technology do not adversely impact your goals to reduce communications or support costs.
HOTEX takes time to understand the project requirements before the work on site commences, agreeing on processes and working methodologies. Key steps in this project work and liaison include:
- Asking you to appoint an appropriate hotel person, to act as a dedicated point of contact for the HoTeX project manager.
- Jointly assess the impact of the system upon new or existing hotel technologies (use feedback from equipment trials if applicable).
- Installation planning, communication plan and project updates, including meeting with owners, managers and other project stakeholders.
- Providing a training manager during the closing phases of the installation, to maximise the effectiveness of HoTeX hotel staff training.
- Post installation work remotely or at the hotel to make minor system changes and provide refresher training.
To "Get it Right First Time", HoTeX will often undertake work which many other companies do not like a totaly IT survey.