Saflok Quantum Pixel (available early 2018)
Saflok Quantum Pixel is the newest addition to dormakaba’s award-winning Quantum Series of RFID electronic locks. The Quantum Pixel provides an easy-to use, secure, and flexible solution that is both visually attractive and high-performing. With its electronics concealed within the door, the Quantum Pixel’s visible hardware is minimal resulting in a lock design that integrates seamlessly with any hotel decor.
The Quantum Pixel is equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy Technology, meaning that the lock is able to operate using the dormakaba Mobile Access Solutions. Guests can safely use their mobile device to access any door in the hotel equipped with Quantum Pixel.
Available early 2018: contact the sales representative in your region for further information.
- Elegant, minimalistic design
- Mobile Access capable lock
- New construction and new doors
- Works with Saflok System 6000 access management software
- Online wireless integration, with Messenger LENS
- Tamper Resistant
- Tracking mortise for door ajar reporting
- Emergency access: emergency key and electronic override
- Reader cover: polycarbonate. Color: Black (white available soon)
- ADA Standard levers: bright chrome, bright brass, satin chrome, satin brass
- Door Thickness: 1.75” to 3”. No mortise offset, no rabbeted doors
- Locking options: ANSI lock case with 1” lock front mortise
- RFID credentials: Mifare Classic and Mifare Plus available
- BHMA and UL certified
dormakaba products are certified to a number of performance-oriented standards. In obtaining these certifications, dormakaba ensures product durability and performance, give our customers the peace of mind that comes with owning a quality solution that meets and exceeds industry standards for access control, life safety, and security.
- Batteries last up to 2 years
- Low battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit records are not erased during battery replacement
- Service tray for easy battery access
The following dormakaba components are needed for a full functionality of the Quantum Pixel lock:
- Saflok System 6000
- dormakaba RFID encoder
- dormakaba Maintenance Unit
- Keycards and/or credentials
- Saflok Messenger Lens, for online capabilities
- A dormakaba Mobile Access Solution Program
more new products at Hotex - Hospitality Technology Experts