Benefit for using smart locks
- Multiple doors opening methods to choose- Common smart lock door opening methods include facial recognition, fingerprints, palm prints, smartphones (Bluetooth and WiFi), passwords, RFID cards, and mechanical keys. It can be installed on the front door, outer door, outdoor door, gate, and outer door. It meets the standards of household doors and cabinet doors in different countries. You can buy and install it with confidence.
- Easier to manage- Smart locks have a wide range of applications in smart homes, hotels, apartment rentals, smart lockers, and other fields. Customers can easily manage homes, hotel rooms, apartments, etc. through the smart lock system and management software. The diversified door opening methods also make users no longer worry about the distress caused by losing keys and frequently changing locks.
- Automatically lock to ensure the safety of your home- When entering and exiting the front door, there is no need to worry about remembering to lock the front door. The smart lock will automatically lock after a certain period of time (5 -900 seconds, customizable).
- High-quality and durable- The front and rear panels of the smart lock are made of zinc alloy materials, which are waterproof, dustproof, sun-proof, shockproof, high temperature resistant, and low temperature resistant. Suitable for various environments. (Waterproof rating: IP65, working temperature: -4°F~158°F, working humidity: 20%~80%RH).
- Installation is super easy- Watch the installation video and read the user manual. When installing the smart lock, first drill a small top hole in the door with an electric drill, and then use a Phillips screwdriver. The installation can be completed in about 30 minutes. No need for professional locksmiths, no need to connect any wires, very easy to operate.